I have begun the process of seeking sponsorship for Faces of TBI. Sponsorship will allow me to expand my reach and advocacy efforts, while doing some amazing things for the TBI community. As you’re probably aware, I put a lot of time and effort into writing posts for Huffington Post and other blog outlets, and have recently had a piece published in Yoga Life Magazine as well as Wagazine. Additionally, I attend Brain Injury Awareness Day at or Nation’s Capitol each month.
I have been speaking to MANY groups about TBI, including Rotary groups, survivor groups, healthcare students, as well as professional groups. I do everything I do to help raise awareness, and help other survivors understand they are not alone. All of this takes an enormous effort (keep in mind that I suffer from fatigue easily, and am not able to organize myself like I used to) as well as time and resources. As you can imagine, most of these groups I speak to and other activities I am involved in do not pay or cover travel expenses, so I am doing everything I do out of my own pocket and through supporters like you!
I am creating some sponsorship opportunities for interested parties. Whether you’re a doctor, therapist, philanthropist, or someone who is passionate about TBI and concussion awareness, I appreciate your support!
1. Social Media Sponsor: Receive a write-up on my blog either about you, your company, your mission, or your product. The post will be shared on social media (twitter, facebook, linkedin, instagram) as well as other social media mentions up to five times (in a one month period). I have a combined reach of almost 20,000 across all platforms.
Cost: $250 for one article/one month
2. Book Sponsor: A total of 40 books will be donated to support groups across the US with your business name, a memorial, or your logo on the front cover. Many survivors are not able to afford a copy of my book, or simply don’t have the resources to order it. Your generous sponsorship will put this much needed book into the hands of those who can use it!
Cost: $600 for 50 books
3. Podcast sponsor: Receive a 15-20 second sponsor “commercial” on my Faces of TBI podcast series. Over the course of six months, I will assure your sponsorship will be heard on 12 podcast episodes. You will be the exclusive sponsor on each of the 12 episodes and your “commercial” will be heard at the beginning of the episode, with another mention at the sign-off. You will also have a mention with link to your website in the episode description. My podcast series is on Blog Talk Radio, iTunes, and my website; and reaches a private TBI FB group of over 6,000 members.
Cost: $750 for six months/12 episodes
4. Presentation Sponsor: Receive mention as a major sponsor in my weekly newsletter, on my website, and in all presentations and materials given out over the course of six months. Additionally, you will be mentioned in my YouTube videos that I share each month. You also have the opportunity to include an item in the goody bag handed out at all presentations.
Cost: $1200 for six months
5. The Ultimate Sponsor Package: Receive all of the above sponsorship packages.
Cost: $2200 ($2800 value!) for six months