This is a TBI Life Coaching program designed exclusively for patients who have completed a 5-day intensive with Midwest Functional Neurology Center. We will work together for 90 days following your intensive to keep you on track to feeling better!
I know how challenging it can be to get back to a “new normal” way of life, but I also believe in the power of positivity and gratitude. I know that sometimes we just need someone to hold or hand or offer us a shoulder to lean on….. and we need lots of encouragement and praise! ….. and that’s what I am here to offer you!
We can talk about a variety of things, including: coping with deficits (memory, etc), interacting with new friends, finding support groups, getting back to work, and so much more. If you’re a caregiver, we can talk about things like what to expect as they continue to heal, how YOU can cope and keep yourself health, etc. As an intensive patient of Dr. Schmoe’s myself, I also know how important it is to get into a routine of self-care after returning home.
The only catch is that you have to promise to make an effort to stay positive and grateful. Of course you can vent, as long as you make it a priority to get rid of the negative thinking 🙂
How it works:
– we will meet via zoom video call (or phone if you don’t have any video options).
– Your choice of ONE or TWO calls per month.
– Each session is 45 minutes (or less if that’s all you can handle).
- You will receive a “Welcome Packet” when you register, which will help me familiarize myself with who you are and what you want to achieve from our coaching sessions.
- You will receive email support in between our sessions. You can feel free to write me with questions, or share successes or challenges.
- You will also receive a digital PDF copy of my book Life With a Traumatic Brain Injury: Finding the Road Back to Normal. We will use this is an ice-breaker tool if you’re feeling uncomfortable or don’t know where to start our conversation. ($15 value)
- Additionally, you will also be enrolled in The Brain Health Academy, which is a year-long subscription that includes weekly emails and monthly mixers as well as a private FB group. ($100 value)
These sessions are completely private.
Just you and me (or caregiver/survivor/me….. depending on your situation) in collaboration with Dr. Schmoe. I may use your story as an example with other clients, however, I will NEVER use your name without permission. No one will know we’re working together, unless YOU tell them, or allow me to share!
We will celebrate victories together! Every small victory is worth a celebration.
We will discuss challenges and areas where you’re stuck on what to do next.
This is NOT therapy…. this is life coaching. If I feel you may also need to see a therapist, I will tell you (honestly, everyone needs a great therapist! I love mine!!)
“I really enjoyed my coaching sessions with Amy. She is easy to talk with and understands the struggles I deal with as a TBI survivor. Amy helped me determine and set realistic goals and stay focused on my priorities.” ~ Mary, Los Angeles
What it costs:
Option ONE: one 45 minute session per month for three months $350
Option TWO: two 45 minute sessions per month for three months $675
please use the Paypal button below to purchase