Each of the items on the list have been hand picked by me and most have been created by fellow TBI survivors — I am all about supporting each other in this community! (there are a few “products” on the list that I use every day and highly recommend)
Of course, I have to start off the list with my own book because I really truly do believe in it and feel that it should be required reading for all healthcare professionals, students, caregivers, and survivors. You can find all of my other book suggestions HERE.
1. Life With a Traumatic Brain Injury: Finding the Road Back to Normal – by Amy Zellmer
2. Brain Tips: Inspirational and Motivational Calendar – by Cheryle Sullivan, MD
3. I Am Yours CD – by Cristabelle Braden
4. TBI Healing Box – by Grace Quantock
5. Mighty No Bitey bug spray – by Teri See
6. LoveYourBrain – by Kevin Pearce
7. Still On TBI – by Carissa Nielsen
8. Thera Cane
FREEBIE ALERT!! Here is a list of FREE magazines and podcasts that anyone is sure to enjoy!!
1. TBI Hope & Inspiration Magazine – by David Grant
2. The Challenge! Magazine – by the Brain Injury Association of America
3. Faces of TBI Podcast series – by Amy Zellmer
4. Adventures in Brain Injury Podcast Series – by Cavin Balaster
** note: some links listed above may be affiliate links **